Ok, that comment I made on the last post about vacuuming in St. Thomas in my string bikini got me a thinkin'... I started looking at all of our honeymoon pictures... and WTF!!! So I am posting these pictures. Is this self-promotion or what??? But I am in total shock... no way did my ass ever look like that. I should take a picture of my ass now and post it on here. In fact, I still own that bikini and tried to put it on to sit in the hot tub postpartum... it hardly even covers my crack! Then I saw this picture... it was in Vegas before we flew to ST. Thomas.. we got roomservice... fettuccini alfredo yo! And I am a crackin' up here... so funny, must have been when my no sugar/white flour went out the window. I gained 5 lbs. on our honeymoon because we ate Puerto Rican bread and vanilla cokes for breakfast (yes, Jackmormons). Oh, too funny. Anyway, any of you gals have any great ass or fat ass pictures, I'd love to see them. After browsing my photos, I totally have to quit buttering my pizza. And the grand finale of my photo browsing... wth is this of me with the afro? I vaguely remember dressing up in Brandon's grad gown before I sent it (and this wig) to the D.I. All in all, you can see the downhill course I've taken. It started at 128 lbs. caribbean swimmage, to 138 lbs. ghetto blasta.
Ok, I need to find something better to do while I wait up for Anika. Genealogy perhaps? But seriously, please post something... dig out your nice butt/ big butt photos. Oh wait, that's right, all my friends ALWAYS have nice butts. Especially someone after giving birth... you know who you are.

4 comments:
All I can say is HELL YA!!! Wahoo! I am so excited to stay up to date with your (and your friends) lives! Puh-lease can we hang out! You probably don't understand the obsession I have with all things Alana! I freakin' love you!
All joking aside, I seriously want to hang out with you. Yeah for blogs!
We should have a girl party at the cabin!!!! Anyone in???
That sounds good. I haven't been up there to your place for years.
Alana,
Thanks you are the best I needed that. And I think I might howl at the full moon next time it comes around :) I'm glad I am not the only one!!
Post a Comment