Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh to be 17 again!

By complete coincidence, I found these when I was trying to download a student extra credit video. They are ancient: 11 years ago!!! They aren't anything special, not very entertaining, but I thought you would get a kick out of them... I know I did. They date May-Summer 1997. We were so lucky to have each other!


5 comments:

Alana said...

That is so crazy... makes me want do dig out old videos. I can't believe that was 10 years ago. Oh the naive glory. I miss that.

Alana said...

That really was one fine day.

Nic said...

I love blogging.

Alana said...

Ok, the top video finally played for me and THAT was the last thing I expected to see. Mmmmm, makes me think of cherry-sucker kisses. We were all so little. If only our Mother's knew.

Ciara said...

These movies make me realize how much I have forgotten over the years. We were the worlds biggest dorks. My sunglasses are so out of style. Why didnt anyone tell me how horrible they looked?