Friday, May 23, 2008

More 17

These aren't any more entertaining than the last ones, but I figure I'll put them up for posterity. It's the last day of school and there's not much to do since I told all of my students to ditch. New York in a few hours!!!!

1 comments:

Alana said...

We were so little. Too bad I look like a boy scout. Why didn't anyone tell me? My sister Cara says that she is pleased to see that my development into a woman is on-track. She says that I started liking bags and shoes at the same age she did. She says she's relieved because with all my fly rods and rifle in the closet, she was starting to wonder if I shouldn't have my x and y's checked. Too bad I still dress in jeans and tee most days but hey, at least I LOVE to get dressed up now. Too bad I don't have anywhere to go. :( Anyone want to take me on a date? Have fun in NY Nicole. That was about the best night of my life... when we got dressed up and went to the ballet. OH, how I wish I could do that all the time. Call me when you get home.