Today is the most gorgeous weather... we could actually go outside. I love the desert and have always thought I could never leave it but I am really starting to take issue with the summer weather. When it is as hot as it gets Anika and I can't do anything... no park, hike, etc. She's not too impressed with swimming and never lasts long, though I keep trying. I admit, it would be nice to live on the coast or something where you can go out all year. My whole family and I keep saying we should move to Santa Barbara where our relatives live. When it comes down to it though... could I really trade the desert Spring and Fall for nothing more than year-round walks on the pier? I'm thinkin' no. But TODAY is the best weather EVER.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
WEATHER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok Alana. Love your new hairdo. When you said you went short I was expecting like boy short for some reason or atleast to your chin. Highlights?? Love love. You do look sexy...so don't kid yourself.
I didn't even recognize you at first glance with your new hairdo. Your face even looks different. You look happier than I have ever seen you!
Post a Comment