Thursday, May 8, 2008

Williams - The Lurker





Herb nicknamed me the lurker today because I told him that I like to read the JNAC blog but I don't like to post. I have been fighting to post for some time and came to terms with the fact that it isn't fair to you that I read and never post.


That and also I am on somewhat of a friend strike right now.


The pictures I am including are a sneak peek of what I have been up to for the last 5 1/2 weeks. I just finished my Photography class and these are the fruits of my labors.

2 comments:

Kelli Eudis said...

Oh Yeah cute pictures. And kids are as gorgeous as ever along with their mama. Love you.

Nic said...

Awesome pics. You are very talented. Sad- why are you on a friends strike??? We need you :)