I thought I would give you all a glimpse of the only thing I have been seeing for the last week: my leg all wrapped up and elevated above my heart. I've been cheating the last few days and unwrapping it a lot because I just can't stand it. Now the fun ensues: watching the bruises change pretty colors for the next 6 weeks and waiting to get stitches removed. Buddy has now gone to be with Eddy. R.I.P.
One would think I could have at least made the bangs straight. I was relieved when Janna saw them because she said they were cute and just read an article in Cookie magazine that told how to cut your little girl's bangs short. Supposedly it is the going mod trend. (Lucky us) Anyway, I think Anika and Emmet look like brother and sister.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Lately
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Did you have varicose vein removed?
Is Anika eating now?
yep, but first they close the great saphenous by heating the inside with a catheter. It's called the VNUS Closure procedure. then they go back and rip out the bad ones.
Nope, well a little better. I put her in her highchair and put food in front of her relentlessly. She loves chips and crackers still... but doesn't eat much of them. She mostly just plays with whatever I put in front of her but she is making progress. She eats a little apple now... it's just a slow go... like this applesauce picture. It took a week for her to even let applesauce sit on her chair. Then she started playing a bit and actually tastes a little now. I introduce every food like 100 times so eventually I guess she'll eat. There is a little progress so I have hope. I discovered she'll try something new if I put A1 sauce on her chair. She dips pizza in it and licks the sauce off. The other night I got her to lick a little cooked carrot because she dipped it in A1. The fact that she even touched a carrot was a miracle. wow, blabbing, sorry.
She really smokes her own brand.
why can't I have that sort of self control?
tell me about it. i have gained over 5 lbs. since the surgery! that is a hell of a lot of weight to put on in 10 days. no self control- my mom was feeding me and all i've been doing is laying around. you will freak when you see me. i look as bloated as i did when i was pregnant.
WTF! I didn't know you had surgery. Do you need me to bring you anything. Say, cupcakes from 25? hehe!
yes- bring her cupcakes and then call me when you get there!
ha ha very funny Quinn. No really, I was laughing out loud. Thanks for the comic relief.
oops- that was me. Why do I keep logging in as other people?!?!? Actually, bring Q the cupcakes because he is on a diet and I will get all of them.
Post a Comment