Tuesday, November 11, 2008

um

...does anyone know what happened to Alana? Did she fall off the planet? I'm starting to worry. Plus, I miss the constant commentary from her neck of the woods. I didn't realize how much her posts get me through the day.

Please don't tell me she had surgery or something and I, her best friend, didn't even know about it.

Alana? Alana? Where are you? I feel like I'm lost alone in a world of darkness filled only with dimwhitted dialogue. No offense to anyone else- it's just... Alana tells it like it is and now that I've had it, I can't go without it.

...So, A, you are still alive... right? Time to call the visiting teachers (yes, that is a threat).


P.S. Girls night out anyone??????? Sat. lunch... or dinner Wed. night? Wed... that's probably tonight if you read this tomorrow. Too soon?

3 comments:

Alana said...

i'm still alive and kicking. i get to do the unveiling of the second leg this morning. i get to unwrap it and check out the damage... bruising, stitches. won't be able to go out though. bummer. i have to keep it wrapped for another 10 days or so and it still hurts when i stand or sit too long. so unless its somewhere where i can wear sweat pants and gauze and dine in a recliner, then i'm out. we will have to hang out right when i can though... next week?

Nic said...

can I do anything for you? Dinner? Cupcakes? Halarious description of Q and I trying to do the ultimate boot camp class at the gym last night?

Alana said...

I'll take the boot camp description, please.