There has been a request that we go to dinner tomorrow. Any objections? Would you rather see a movie? Suggestions as to where we should eat? Bring a friend... or, if you don't have any, you can bring me.
I had been indifferent on activities until I just realized the new James Bond is out. Oh please, oh please, can we go to it? Or any movie for that matter. I'm suddenly craving one. But again, I can always do anything. It's at 6:55 @ Stadium 8. Let me know.
2 comments:
I had been indifferent on activities until I just realized the new James Bond is out. Oh please, oh please, can we go to it? Or any movie for that matter. I'm suddenly craving one. But again, I can always do anything. It's at 6:55 @ Stadium 8. Let me know.
Sounds great! I'll call you.
Post a Comment