Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oops


Poor, poor, poor little Orphan Anika. Her bangs were in her eyes so I tried to trim them while she had a bottle in her little chair. She still kept trying to grab the scissors with one hand so I quickly did what I could. OOPS! It's true what they say about wet hair shrinking! The poor little girl now has the EXACT hairdo of Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. I'm so sorry my little one. You should seriously see it; you will laugh your head off when you do. Better luck next time, Anika! (I mean Lloyd)

2 comments:

Meg Metcalf said...

I'm coming to visit you tomorrow after school. I'll bring sugar and a story.

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

o I am so glad you started blogging again-How are you feeling? Pasta just isnt the same good time without you! Hope to hear more from you and I wanna see a pic of that haircut on your little sweetie