Sage is our little Vocalist. She loves to sing and sings all the time. One of her favorite songs is from the Disney Princess soundtrack. It is from the movie Hercules and she decided that she wanted to sing that for the Primary talent show. She is not afraid to get up in front of crowds of people and perform. She belted out the song at the top of her lungs and it was so fun to watch. Next stop: Nashville! Herbie really wanted to perform also. He even snuck up there and pounded on the piano.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Braver than I.
wait- alana: did you seriously get surgery?
I love little Sage. She has seriously got some charisma and charm and good looks!!! like her Mama!
surgery... yes, left leg. I have the second surgery tomorrow A.M. It hasn't been too bad, awesome almost. Suffer a bit but I have had my Mom over every day cooking for me and helping with Anika. It almost has me thinking what other surgeries I could get.
I haven't checked hardly any blogs for over a week. I'm way behind and I just saw your halloween pics on my google reader. So cute. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you at Christmas. xoxo.
Post a Comment