Saturday, January 17, 2009

Coming Back

Right now the worst part for me isn't the sadness or the feeling of loss. It's the feeling of temporal concerns invading, once again, the forefront of my mind forcing heaven to slip away. I'm not strong enough or selfless enough to get heaven back on my own.

So we're back. It was difficult but the absolute spiritual highlight of my life so far. I know the spirit world exists and functions on earth. The veil can be thin. We must strive to force doubt out of our soul with every fiber of our being.

Quinn is struggling. He tried to call his dad yesturday before he remembered. The hardest part is watching him and know I can't do anything to help.

But we are well. We have been lifted and supported by angels on earth and in heaven. We are happy. We are positive.

...and we are back.

I don't feel like I've escaped the woods with all I have and barely survived. I feel like I took a vaction to paradise and am extremely dissappointed the trip is over and things are different since I've left.

1 comments:

Alana said...

it's good to hear a word from you. i'm glad you guys are doing okay. poor poor Quinn, ugghhh! I feel so bad. give him my best. i need to talk to you in real life!