Executive order.
The puppy is closing in a year. I get that this will make us more friends on the playground. I get that torture and being detained without being charged is well, torture. But what about the murder of innocents? Is that bad? (I get that horrible things happened there... I'm not a total idiot. Or maybe I am. How would I know?)
Reminds me of a little thing called capital punishment. I get that taking another life is in some essence pointless and cruel but...
The whole damn point is that there is A PUNISHMENT AFFIXED.
The threat of a punishment is what deters criminals.
As far as I'm concerned, the minute you commit a serious or violent crime your rights go out the window. Am I missing something?
I think the love and peace people forget that there IS evil in this world. Nothing will ever change that. Surely there are terrorists laughing in their lairs today.... Wuahahahaha.
Why protect the criminals?
Especially at the possible cost of innocent American lives?
We need to get all the info we can out of these guys.
It seems like the good gets called evil and the evil good. (Ahem... ACLU... I'm talking to you.)
I say torture the sons a .... !!!
sorry... too much hype and hysteria for one day?
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Guantanamo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
amen! and might I add: Rights ARE inherent but not exclusive.
Do they give our POW's rights when they are holding a machete over their neck reading some note card in an Arabic language seconds before they cut their heads off. Sorry that we are just smarter than you and captured upwards ... how many at once and had to put all the bastards in GITMO. At least we put them on the island with the other dictator. Maybe we should just close GITMO and leave them on CUBA. What a crock of shit.
Glad we see eye to eye.
Post a Comment