one painful tick of the clock at a time. I have been thinking about Quinn and you so much. It is just making my head and stomach reel. I wish I could do something but know I can do nothing, absolutely nothing. I love you guys!
I hope everyone is alright. Quinn's Dad passed away. Nicole and Quinn... still thinking about you guys constantly. I am a listening ear or a punching bag if you need one... anytime day or night. I love you guys.
3 comments:
one painful tick of the clock at a time. I have been thinking about Quinn and you so much. It is just making my head and stomach reel. I wish I could do something but know I can do nothing, absolutely nothing. I love you guys!
Did I miss something? Is everyone all right?
I hope everyone is alright. Quinn's Dad passed away. Nicole and Quinn... still thinking about you guys constantly. I am a listening ear or a punching bag if you need one... anytime day or night. I love you guys.
Post a Comment