



These are the wedding photos of my best friend Darci from CA. The groom is also a friend whom we grew up with... he was in my 5th grade class! Darci also danced with me year after year. I just reconnected with her and was shocked and thrilled to see she married Mr. Andy Wilson!
Whenever I see weddings, even on TV, I think "lame, lame, lame." No wedding or wedding dress has ever caught my attention like this. I can safely say this is my dream wedding- in an alternate universe. I love her hair, dress, flowers, mariachi band... even down to her earrings. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I'm feeling thoroughly jealous.
OK- being sealed for all eternity was alright too.
BUT- I most certainly did not look like a sexy Spanish princess while doing it.
MORE LIKE- Child bride of Short Creek?
Saturday, January 24, 2009
MOST BEAUTIFUL WEDDING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WAIT- There is more to be jealous of! She is performing with the San Diego Opera, dancing flamenco for Don Quixote. OH MAN! I dance flamenco around the kitchen in my socks but that's as good as it's gonna get!
"Child of Short Creek" line made me laugh so hard I snorted.
Thank heavens you can write! When again is your book coming out? Can anyone say BEST SELLER?!
I just love the fact that the dude got to wear sunglasses in one of his wedding pictures. That has to be the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. A hot "spanish princess" with her husband wearing shades at their reception?
Post a Comment