I'm out.
Another year that Brandon can't go on my family vacation with us! What a total bummer. Especially because Anika is old enough to really appreciate the beach and he's going to miss it all... he has to stay and work. Also: our car broke again! With all the car repairs I have charged to a card, I could have bought a new car by now. So my Mom is renting us a big ol' Ford Taurus, baby. This is where I will be for the next 8 days. Cara's Newport place is quite tiny so she rented us this place in San Clemente. And we'll be spending our days on the family plot. No, not that one- our beach plot just down from my Grandma's old house.
AND. If the plan works out, we are going to take the passenger Amtrak down to Sea World one of the days. Anika is going to freak out... excitement, horror, you name it.
AND. I just found out the rental has a crib. When my Mom told me, I literally crumbled to my knees in delight and shouted for joy. It's still going to be a nightmare dealing with the little princess but access to a crib might take the edge off.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have so much fun! When exactly are you leaving? I was planning to bring a surprise by tomorrow.
tomorrow early, early, early. at the butt crack.
Post a Comment