For Family Home Evening on Monday night we took the kids miniature golfing. This was Herbie's first time and it was hilarious to watch him putt putt. He tried to swing the club at the ball like a bat. We steered clear of him. He also kept picking up our balls or running right in front of what would have been a perfect hit:) Sage surprised us all with A HOLE IN ONE on one of the holes. Herb and I didn't even come close. I think I got a 5 on that hole. You can see my little pregnant belly really good in the last photo of us sitting by hole 18. 5 months along and we find out what we are having in 5 days. Remember, if you click on the pics below they should open up larger in a new window so you can see them better.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Williams - Mini Golf Adventure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Way to go Sage!! We are excited to hear what you are having. Bryan thinks a girl and I think a boy....
Look how big herbie is getting and your little belly is super cute. I really miss you guys. I need my family :)
love the little tummy. i can't wait to hear what it is!
Post a Comment