Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thanks to the August Visiting Teaching message (yes, I've had a VT dry spell but I'm back in the saddle again- ridin' high, ridin' high!), I am going to take part in this. I could really use a distraction to stave off depression. Maybe you should sign up, too? Anyways, if it's not lame and I decide to really take part, then come tomorrow morning I guess there will be a new post from me every weekday for the next 12 weeks.

Yeah right. We all know me. How many days you think I'll last? Bets? We all know how many times I dropped out of college at the very last hour I could get my tuition refunded. How many semesters did I load up my books and ride my little $99 bike over to Dixie and sell them back? Too many to count. My inner siren says I might quit. It also says this thing could turn out to be super lame. Stay tuned.

0 comments: