Brandon (bless his heart) has been trying to talk me into mirrored backsplash for years now. (Molten glass runs through his veins.) I tell him he is crazy because he wants everything mirrored. And with beveled strips, of course. He also wants a huge, totally-out-of-line fish tank. I try to imagine what our house would look like if I let him go ape crazy on it. I imagine a 1980's party house complete with a mirrored tabletop where we would sort our fashionably-80's coke... Brandon's Bevel-Stripped Palace of Dreams.
But then I saw this and am thinking perhaps he wasn't totally crazy about the mirrored backsplash. I don't think it could work in our house but it sure does in those photos. But then again, I don't really want to see my muffin-top looking back at me while I bake. (umm, while I take the pepperidge farm coconut cake out of the box.)
Who am I to talk about the 1980's anyways? I've embraced them once again. I'm wearing a gold, digital casio these days. You heard me. Digital. And beyond skinny jeans, I pegged the other week. I tell you, I'm all but a breath away from doubling up my jazzercize socks over my stirrup stretch pants.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Glass Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment