We found out yesterday that we are having a girl. I was convinced it was a boy but I was wrong. Sage is so excited to have a little sister and we are happy with whatever we get.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We found out yesterday that we are having a girl. I was convinced it was a boy but I was wrong. Sage is so excited to have a little sister and we are happy with whatever we get.
Posted by Ciara at 1:10 PM
4 comments:
hold the phone... you're prego? Did I know that? I am losing my mind.
Congrats. Girls are the best.
Yep, it is true. I thought you said you read this blog:) I posted that news long ago. I am due January 22nd.
Yay for little girls! I bet Sage is freaking out about having a little sister to play with and doll up. I think it's even more exciting to see what the next ones will look like as opposed to the firstborn. Because not only do you get to see what they will look like but you can also compare to their siblings. I'm jealous!
I'm jealous it's a girl too- in case I don't have another one, have one more after this little gal for me!
Post a Comment