News Flash:
I am making the slideshow for the reunion and so far I don't have that many pictures or video clips so... PULEASE look through your old stuff and see if you have any from highschool. Email them (You'll probably have to take some time to scan them but it's worth it) to me at my hotmail or nhadley@scmiddle.org
Ciara- do you have any old yearbook stuff????? Where did all of that go?
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Class of '98
Posted by Nic at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Nic
I tried to call you on Saturday. I remembered that I was the Senior Class Historian the year we graduated. How did I forget that little tidbit? Remember, I made a scrapbook for our class! I left the scrapbook in the Dixie High School library archive area. You should go there and see if they would let you borrow it to scan the pages or something. I will also check through my old photos. How was your first week of school? I can't believe it already began. The second year will be so much better than your first. Good Luck!
Also, Shelli Spor (Barnum) was the Historian along with me. She probably has a ton of photos. We even gave a speech at graduation together and she had a slideshow playing during our speech. She is married to Brandon Larson's cousin so Alana probably knows how to get a hold of her.
Post a Comment