Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Communism

...only works among perfect people. The problem isn't the philosophy, it's that it is realistically impossible to trust anyone on earth with getting it right.

Three Questions:
1. Have you ever read Animal Farm?? This is a must. It details Russia's failed attempt at establishing a functioning socialistic society. The good part is that it's a story about pigs. Ha- pigs. Imagine that, a communist story that represents leaders as pigs. You can read it with my class and I in January if you want.
2. Are you crazy, your haircut is HOT!
3. Whay aren't you writing a column in some tribune somewhere?... oh wait, they're all too liberal right?

PS- School has been crazy and I moving this week, so if I promise to come back from the abiss in a few days. I feel like the black hole of craz-no-time-to-do-it-all-ness sucked my in and won't let me go. Busy is good though, because we all know how psycho I can get with too much time on my hands. Hasta...

2 comments:

Alana said...

I passed your open car at your house while leaving Jannas and there was no Nicole in sight. I figure you were moving some things? busy does tend to stay off the crazy.

Alana said...

oh yeah, no, have not read it but DID dress Anika in pig jammies for bed tonight.