Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wet Swimmers On the Brain


Fine, I suppose I'll be the one that has to say what we're all thinking. Seriously, where do they find these guys?.. and... can I go there? Those bodies, you have to be kidding me, it almost hurts to look at them. I never thought I was a speedo girl, but...... and also, those long low-cut swimiming tights? And don't even get me started on Men's Waterpolo.
Let's all be grateful that the Olympics will blow over before I'm "in heat".


4 comments:

carly k said...

wet somewhere else, too... Is that inappropriate? I hope so! I totally have a crush on Piersol! so hot! Speedos are the freakin bomb!!!

AND! I am sitting at 25 Main right now and guess who is here...

The Pillow biters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alana said...

Piersol is my crush too! I'll race you for him... we'll see who can get on their back faster. Is that inappropriate? I hope so! You crack me up Carly! I am still laughing from the other day when I saw you twice! No way the pillowbiters are there.... do they know they're famous?

Ciara said...

Who are the pillowbiters? I am out of the loop.

Alana said...

old classics from pf. you would know them if you saw them, though i find them hard to describe.