Did anyone see this live lastnight? I think I may have cried?! If you haven't already seen the Men's 4X100 Relay, check it out here.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did anyone see this live lastnight? I think I may have cried?! If you haven't already seen the Men's 4X100 Relay, check it out here.
4 comments:
What, TV? I will so check it out during my prep tomorrow. How the heck are you? Hey- does anyone know the date of the highschool reunion?
Good Luck tomorrow, isn't it the first day? I am aok, on one of my famous juice fasts! Don't have a clue about what day the reunion is. But again, good luck tomorrow. and also a big sorry that school is back :(
Are you also an olympic junkie. How unusual tried to put my kids to bed early today so that I could sit in front of the tv and watch the United States do some amazing things.
Yes, I'm afraid I am. The only problem is how depressed I get when they are over. If I was super rich I would spend all my money attending the entire Olympics... events day and night and both ceremonies. I love it!
Post a Comment