I'm SO DANG EXCITED to hang out with y'all next weekend I can hardly stand it!!!!! When do the festivities begin????? Can we stay up ALL NIGHT LONG again?!?!?!?!?!?! Will Paul really be there??? Can we make salsa (which means can Brandon make salsa?)? Oh my gosh, I just might pee my pants I'm so stinkin' excited.
PS- Q and I are having a big fat party in PV next month. Everyone who reads this is invited.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
PEE MY PANTS
Posted by Nic at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am excited too. We leave tonight as soon as Herb gets off work.
Sadly, Paul will be gone before Ciara gets her... missing her by a hair. Maybe next time? I have been sick for a couple days. What? Sick in the summer again? It's extra annoying. Anika has stayed well but feels a little hot this morning. Help! Please tell me she wont get it. We haven't even left the house for two days. I just want to make dang sure we don't get anyone else sick. That's something you DONT want to bring home to Oregon but surely we will be better mid week next week. Keep our fingers crossed. I am going psycho in this house.
Have a safe drive Ciara. Don't forget to check the tire pressure. Yes, I'm paranoid. Love ya.
Post a Comment