Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Jenny!!!!


I am here. I just don't know what to write sometimes and so I just like to read everyone else's thoughts, but that doesn't make it fun for you does it. I have never been much of a talker anyways so does it surprise you that I am a silent blogger. I like to listen and read.


Today is Jenny's birthday. Happy Birthday! I can't wait until you come and visit. Anyone else want to come with her?


3 comments:

Alana said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! I knew it was somewhere in the early June vicinity. When is Jenny coming to visit you Ciara? I doubt I can come. We have a fam reunion in July in Santa Barbara and I don't even think we can make that. Gas is so expensive and we are really cutting it close with our new mortgage. I feel like its the Great Depression or something. I was so excited to see your posts.

Ciara said...

I don't know what day but I told her anytime between June 22 - July 13th. So she was going to check on flights. I know what you mean about the whole mortgage thing and being able to afford to go anywhere. Makes you think twice about why we wanted a house in the first place right? Why not just live in a tent?

Nic said...

Happy b-day Jen. I thought about you all day! Did quinn really call or e-mail you or something? I didn't even tell him it was your b-day. How did he know? He has the most amazing memory. Anyway: You are gorgous and hip and totally so more dope than any of us. (did I just use the word dope?????)