I love Celtic music. It's offiial. I could totally grow up Irish. You just can't be in a bad mood when the fiddle is going. Speaking of bad moods... Quinn has returned from attending the U.S. open. I know I'm not the best substitue for Tiger Woods, but sheesh- he is grumpy. It's always hard coming back to work after a long weekend. Oh gosh- I just dry heaved thinking that going back to work after summer vacation has got to be about ten tims worse. Garage cleaning time... You're all invited.
P.S. what a ripoff- itunes only lets you play the stuff you've bought on 5 computers total. I've owned at least 5 in the last year. Now what am I supposed to do? Buy Leona Lewis again?!?!?! I object. Time for chocolate milk and Glenn Beck.
Monday, June 16, 2008
I Love
Posted by Nic at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Nic you can de-authorize your old computers through itunes.
Open itunes click on the store tab at the top > then view my account and login. You should then be able to deauthorize all 5 computers and then authorize your new one.
mmm, chocolate milk? Garage cleaning? I will be in the neighborhood tomorrow... as usual... at my Mom's. Jake is in town with his girlfriend... that is the red car with CA plates at your house. They are on a road trip to Portland. I want to be young and in love and on a road trip!!!! Could you hear Anika scraming bloody murder as I tried to shove her in her car seat outside your house? She kept screaming "Emmet, Emmet". She was heartbroken that we were leaving him. Celtic music? I can see that. Yes, going back to school will totally suck. Sometimes it seems that vacation isn't even worth it because of the pain of going back. Poor Quinn. Brandon swears he saw Quinn and his Dad on TV at the US Open.
Post a Comment