This is psycho... my happy little family and I are all sick. Anika had a fever last weekend and then it turned into runny nose and cough all week. She is pretty much better now but now Brandon and I are sick. Obviously, you can get sick anytime but it just seems so strange. We tried to go to the park to blow bubbles to get Anika out of the house but that only lasted 5 minutes, as I forgot we live on the face of the sun. It is sooo hot outside. Plus, we forgot to bring tissues so Brandon was blowing his nose on the leaves of the trees. Ciara, does that ring a bell? Remember camping on Kolob and I had way bad allergies and the tree above us was near-bare from me using the leaves as my snot rags? Allergies aside, that was a way fun trip. I only hope we don't spread our germs around and ruin everyone else's June. Here's a picture of my little diaper-clad orphan. She decided she didn't want to wear clothes tonight.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
SICK IN JUNE?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was way sick in June too! I think my body just figured it finally had time to give up since school was out. OK- I know why my house doesn't get clean. Before, I always blamed it o the fcat that I worked 60+ hours week, but now I'm without excuse and I still don't clean. It's like I avoid my toilets like the plague. Who wants to clean the bathroom when John and Kate plus 8 is on TLC?
I've seen that show only once because it was like a train wreck and I had to look away. How do they do it? I would FOR SURE have to be medicated. They are amazing.
Post a Comment