Hello ladies. What a dang long time it has been. Somehow I got the connection to be able to be a part of your JNAC chronicles blog. Sweet not one of the four letters but still able to be a part of the chronicle.
So I may have been lost for a long time but do not think that I have not been keeping up on what's been going on. Even though I might not have been able to write I am able to read still. It has been nice to stop by once every so often and read up on how some long lost friends are doing. Ok and I am the one that has long lost you not really the other way around.
I have to be the first to admit that life is a very weird and unexpected process. Sometimes the things that you are most hoping for don't happen and those things that you dread and are always sort of a recessed thought are the ones that come lurking to the surface and show their ugly face. That probably sounds really weird and it is let me tell you all, but I guess you could say that I'm back and let the good times roll.
You gals are so awesome and it is amazing to me how some friendships never end even when you treat them with no love or care. Sorry for being a jerk for such a long time and not making any effort to stay in touch in anyway, shape or form.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
I'm back and still alive
Posted by Paul Levie at 1:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome back into the fold. I am happy to finally hear from you. I am glad that you still read and kept up even though you didn't respond. We still love you and have some great memories. Are you going to your 10 year reunion? I will be going to mine August 9th. I will also be in SLC on August 2 & 3rd. Then I will stay in St. George the rest of the week until the reunion. Yeah! Paul Goold is here!
Please don't ever feel bad about not staying in touch. Just ask Ciara how well I have stayed in touch. Ha ha. Yeah, if anyone is bad about staying in touch it's me. Yay for the blog though... it really is the easiest way.
What- Paul is here!!! This is the most exciting thing to happen in my life since Quinn started doing the laundry. Side note: Ci- I believe the reunion has been moved to September. Just got an email from Ashlyn. Ps: CI I miss you like crazy and have been thinking about you and your crazy life alot lately. Is your Mom with Kelly all summer?
Love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment