I can't remember how long it's been since there was a commercial this funny! I don't know why I love it so much. I think I'm going to sign me and Anika up for "Mommy and Me" swimming class but I'm worried about the crypto outbreaks. I'm just being paranoid as usual, I suppose. I think I'll go for it... but only if THIS GUY isn't at the pool.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'd like to comment that this blog is really sucking it lately. I feel like its just me blogging with myself. This can only mean one thing: you 3 have lives and I don't. I live in near-isolation in my house with Anika. Today we got the oil changed and went to Smith's and that was it... and that was a good day. I feel like crawling under a rock. Additionally, I think I might be a loser. Go figure that every housewife is addicted to painkillers, meth, or their kid's riddilin (sp?)... or at the very least, Haagen Daaz bars. I officially quit this blog until someone out there is willing to prove that they exist. p.s. I am jealous of whatever is keeping you guys busy... Lake Powell?
YOU ARE NOT A LOSER!!!! I LIVE for your comments on the blog!!! I just got back in town late last night and am officially starting summer laziness! I will rededictae myself to blogging with a vengence starting now. (by the way, crypto freaks me out). So- I have a proposition for you- if you won't go to lake powell, would you consider taking the roberts cake decorating class with me? Girls night out sort of thing. I need to start being more domesticated. It's four classes for 20$. You learn how to do all that fancy smancy stuff too. I'm way excited. I'll call you tomorrow after I sign up so I can get you some more info. Hey, maybe we can go together. Also, I'm sick. For the first time in 18 months I'm sick- so I will be a better blogger from here on out. I live for blogs! Lunch?
Post a Comment