I also forgot to mention that while at camp I got a tick. The first day of camp I went on a hike and that evening I found a tick burrowing into my skin under my right boob. It heard so bad. It felt like I bruised my rib cage. The nurses got it out but it was sore (felt bruised) for 5 days. Don't want one of those again.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oops hurt not heard!
OK, you are kidding me right? That is so psycho because I have had a tick only once in my life and it was under my right boob too! I was fishing in the canyon below Pine Valley and OUCH! I thought they were supposed to be painless! I got it out before it got its head past the point of no return but what are the odds of us both getting a tick in the same place. I guess they like bras? I now call that canyon "tick-in-the-tit canyon".
Alana, you are too funny. What are the odds??
tick-in-the-tit canyon
Post a Comment