Saturday, June 28, 2008

High School

Okay, so now that I have learned that the high school reunion has been changed to Sept 6th we are not coming in August. We are coming in September. We will be in St. George on Tuesday, the 2nd or 3rd. We will stay until Sunday the 7th. I am excited to see all of you that week and torture myself by attending the reunion:) My excuse is the reunion but we all know that it is really to see my friends!!!

2 comments:

Alana said...

Bummer, but I guess its good because it will spread the summer fun out a little longer. Why do they think they can just up and change it whenever they want?

Nic said...

Ashlynn changed it because she is stressed out. She's not even suppose to be in charge but noone else is doing it. She had to move it back because she needed more prep time.