what is it with utah moms and these trends? We are the trendiest folks I know:
Trend #1: Blogging (it's all about kids right?)
Trend #2: Starting a photography Business
Trend #3: Starting a wedding cake business
Side note: Please consider that I include myself in these categories and am not directing a mocking attitude towards anyone.... Quite possibly these trends are just the most ingenious inventions of our time since capris and we want them to work for us. Either that or we are the biggest bunch of bandwaggon jumpers since Rosie the Rivetter.
Quinn just ran the battery to my mom's car dead because he was listeneing to the Yankee game on XM. Could anyone be any more obsessed??????!!!!!!! Keep in mind the fact that he just returned from NY with 20 of the EXACT same shirt in every player's number.
Friday, June 6, 2008
TOP Three MORMON MOM TRENDS
Posted by Nic at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So there is life "out there"... I'm glad to hear it. I feel like I just "made contact". Do you like all my quotes? Picture me using my fingers like an SNL skit. About the Yankees game, have you and Quinn ever seen the movie Just Married with Ashton Kutcher? Even if you have, please go rent it again. They are totally you guys. I mean TOTALLY. Why yes, those are total mormon mom trends. All my Mormon friends are on blogger... I was a little late joining but happy to be here. Cake class? I'm not sure my hearts in it. I must have sensed your presence, that you were back in town because Brandon kept asking me to invite you guys over to play Trivial Pursuit 90's editon (HA HA) tonight and I repeatedly told him that you guys have better things to do and it would be embarassing to even ask. But lunch? Oh, I would just about KILL to go to lunch. I'll even get my Mom to babysit so I can enjoy a real meal and conversation without distraction. Anika is sick, and I think I'm getting it too so something must be going around. Do you have a sore throat? Sinus pressure? OK, sorry to talk so much but I have been so very lonely on this blog... and lonely in general... because I think Brandon has Asperger's syndrome. Well, I'm pretty sure of it. Goodnight.
P.S.
Who's gonna ride your wild horses?
Who's gonna drown in your deep blue sea?
So true! I would also like to add trend#4 candle, tupperware, MaryKay etc. business
Herb wanted me to comment that he hates capris. Ingenious and invention should never be put in the same sentence as capris.
If Herb was a Mormon girl with a varicose vein named Eddy he would like capris. Now that Eddy is gone (may he rest in peace) I've moved on to knee shorts. What is Herb's take on knee shorts?
You guys are so funny! It's almost 2 am and I'm glued to the comp
Alana where do you find cute knee length shorts?
I got some way comfy ones at Ross. I pretty much only shop at TJ Maxx, Ross, or Target for the prices. The ones i got have a stretchy waistband, kind of like maternity and they are just as comfy as sweats. I will keep my eye out for some good ones for you. My legs are so not attractive these days and shouldn't see daylight but living on the face of the sun necessitates at least knee shorts.
Post a Comment