Wednesday, June 11, 2008

RANDOM

Nicole, I just realized that I still have not seen the video from this trip. I think you have video of the tree??? I'd never laughed so hard... I think I even fell down to the ground and landed on glass. I can't even remember what was so funny... something Quinn was saying about the shoe store? Please refresh my memory, or better yet, I need to see the video.
You gotta love this picture I also found. I found one of Brandon picking his nose on this trip, but it was un-postable-type-o sick.

2 comments:

Nic said...

I had so much fun on our date Alana! Isn't this so nerdy that I am posting only 5 minutes after you dropped me off. Much needed conversation as usual. Why have we not been hanging out for a year??? We need to catch up, now that you've moved away. Ashton Kutcher rocks my world. Please can we be friends forever? It makes me miss Jenny and Ciara a ton. So, these pics really take me back... why on earth did I wear cotton G's for a whole year?!?!? TORTURE. Q looks so young. I will make it my mission to find this video tape. Word out to all you peeps: Alana's house is gorgeous!

Alana said...

That was indeed way too much fun. Ashton Kutcher has never really done it for me like he did in this movie. He was painfully hot girls! Go see this movie, Kelli was right. I mean painfully hot. I can't even describe... it almost hurts my eyes to look at him.