Tuesday, July 29, 2008

5 Years!

Well, it has been 5 years since the big day. This Anniversary seems special because it is Tuesday and we were married on a Tuesday night around 7 p.m. I hope we get some thunderstorms, just like our wedding. We are going to go out tonight, which is something we have not done since Anika was born. The other day when we drove to Pine Valley Anika was napping in her seat so I rode in the front with Brandon and we commented that even riding in the front together felt like a date. My Mom is going to babysit and even put her to bed. I don't know how she'll take it, as I have put her to bed every night since birth except once. Honestly, I don't even care how she'll take it. (at least that's what I'm telling myself) She is 15 months today and it's ABOUT DANG TIME that Mom and Dad went on a date! Do you think I'll get diamonds or panties? ha ha he he he he he... Yeah right, IF I got anything it would be something Brandonesque... card, fly line, a mop, I don't know, something non-romantic for sure. I take it back, his cards are always really romantic.

Hey Ciara, you would be WAY PROUD of the St. George girls. We went to lunch at 25 Main and then did some shopping, just like true girlfriends. Yes! All 3 of us! We were saying that if you lived here we would probably hang out all of the time because you tend to be the glue that holds us together... and we thank you for it. Much of the conversation centered around your upcoming visit. We can't wait.

Nicole, you are next for the big 5 year anniversary!

1 comments:

Ciara said...

I am proud to hear that you all 3 finally went out together. It makes me happy. You don't appreciate the fact that you can do that until you move away. YEAH!