Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Does anyone want to do a card swap? Don't know what a card swap is? Look HERE, but basically you make X amount of the same homemade card (depending on how many people want to do it), then you mail it to me. I reorganize everything so that everybody gets one of each card and then mail you back a fabulous package of homemade cards.You don't have to be a pro. Anyway, I tried to do one at papercrafts, but there aren't many swaps going on right now so figured we could just do one. So, if you want to participate, just leave a comment to this post with your name on it. Once I have a list of at least 5 participants, I will contact you via this blog (and your e-mail if I have it) to let you know when and where to send your cards. THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN. p.s. anyone can do it- even if I don't know who the heck you are.

1 comments:

Alana said...

Realistically, this just isn't going to happen for me. Sorry I'm such a stick-in-the-mud when it comes to these things, like your cake class. I'm such a weenie... sorry!