I went to church alone this week and when I came home Anika and Daddy were having a PARTY! The music was loud, quesadillas were flying off the grill, and Anika was prancing around in Daddy's socks. When I walked in the door she stopped in her tracks with a look on her face that said, "Mom's home... partys over!" She knows that it is funny when she wears Daddy's socks. I love it.In other news, I think I might be 80 years old. I went to my vascular surgeon today to complain yet again of pain up in my hip area where the "intersection" of my deep and superficial veins is. (where they closed the vein). They did another ultrasound and everything looks fine. He says now that I have a femoral hernia. WTF?! I have to see a general surgeon to get his opinion if I should treat it now or just wait it out. Am I seriously an old woman? Why do I get all the old woman problems? Next thing you know I'm gonna hit menopause on my 28th birthday. I have my left leg saphenous vein surgery in November. Uggghhh. PREGNANCY!!!! It simply wreaks havoc! Oh yeah, more old woman diseases... my esophogeal ulcer! Back on the prilosec! I am plain nasty.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
SUNDAY WITH DADDY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment