THE BIG B HAS DONE IT AGAIN! Seriously, what would I do if my husband couldn't whip anything I want out of thin air? I described the mirror I wanted for our bathroom and he built it from glass-crate wood... for free! OK, it cost $5 for new disc-sander paper!I wanted the mirror on that huge wall so I could do my eternal pondering the place most people do it... on the pot. All joking aside, I always wanted a place in my house where I could see that effect throughout the day. It is a better reminder to me of the infinite plan than just about anything, besides a mobius strip. Little known fact: the Brandino and I wanted mobius strips for our wedding rings but couldn't pull it off.
Lastly, ALANA LOVES ORCHIDS. I always like to have a few in my house and I am determined to make them live longer than I previously have. I even bought orchid food. Didn't you guys miss hearing about my worthlessness? I bet it was nice when I was gone for a week and you didn't have to see my lame blogs??!! Seriously, feel free to BAN ME FOR LIFE from this blog. I'm a dork.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
WELL...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I LOVE it!!! I absolutely love it! I want one in my house! Maybe your hubby can do a trade with my hubby? Cool stuff for glorious hair?
sweet idea, that probably would help remind one of the eternal scheme of things. Tell Brandino congratulations on the $5 piece of home furniture.
Nicely done!! Don't ever stop posting! Sorry I've been down and out on JNAC for a while. I have to use the interent at my Mom's and she makes me nervous because I think she doesn't understand how anyone can possibly find value in surfing the internet for so long. My madre is awesome, but I don't think she's seen the light of the blog quite yet.
Wow! he is so talented that Brandon. Oh and is that your blue room in the pic below. If it is, I LOVE it. It's NOT smurf blue, it looks great.
Post a Comment