Thursday, July 31, 2008

Williams - We finally Painted!!!

I made bracelets for Herbie and Sage when I was at Girls Camp. Just wanted to show off how cute they are. Couldn't get Herbie to sit still long enough to get a non-blurry photo.



We did it! I have been wanting to paint the living room, hallway, and kitchen for a long time so we finally did it. We dropped Herbie and Sage off at Grandma & Grandpa Williams' house on Friday night and then painted all day Saturday. I love it! Taping the stripe to paint it took forever and it was hard to get it straight but it paid off in the end. When we were doing it, we kept wondering if it was really worth it!

3 comments:

Alana said...

How in the world did you get that stripe straight? It's way cute, how did you think of that... I love it!!!! I like your dining room table, it's way cute!

Kelli Eudis said...

Hey Ci, looks awesome and worth the hard work. I love your table. It's like my friend Tami's. Where did you get yours?? Why does it make me sad I've never been to your house. This sucks. Miss you. xoxo

Nic said...

Totally cute!