What's up to all of my friends?
I am back in St george and yes Alana I did fill out an app at the Pasta Factory I am just waiting for them to make a sopt for me which I hope will happen.
Glad to see that all of you are doing well.
I am hoping to get a computer I am posting this from the library how lame is that?
It's freaken hot here not so fun.
I can't wait until Ciara gets here yeah!!!
Other than moving back and having nothing to do but watch tv and stare at the walls and drive around nothing is new hopefully I will have a job soon.
Love all of you
Jen
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Posted by jenny at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Jen! Welcome back!!! We missed you. Anyone up for a pine valley party?!?!? Q and I saw Brandon at PV yesterday. We did the 17 mile pine valley mountain treck. It actually really sucked this time.
Yay, glad you are back!!! I could SO use a lunch buddy. Let me know what happens with PF.
Post a Comment