Wow, I can't believe how fast these kiddies grow up. I can't wait until Anika and Herbie get married. Yippie. Maybe Anika WOULD eat food if I cooked good dinner like that frequently... looks like ham and potatoes and green beans? I am hungry... as usual. I swear, I am a bottomless pit. Thanks for posting all these pics. It's so exciting to come on here and see a bunch of new stuff. We got back late last night and I am wiped out!
1 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how fast these kiddies grow up. I can't wait until Anika and Herbie get married. Yippie. Maybe Anika WOULD eat food if I cooked good dinner like that frequently... looks like ham and potatoes and green beans? I am hungry... as usual. I swear, I am a bottomless pit. Thanks for posting all these pics. It's so exciting to come on here and see a bunch of new stuff. We got back late last night and I am wiped out!
Post a Comment