I've done it. I've posted the first chapters of my wretched, awful book online. It's so bad that I've decided to write it all the way through to the end and then go back and fix the beginning. Not much help, I know, for those reading the entre vous now. Just keep in mind that I'm aware of how perfectly cheesy and sophomoric it is. I SWEAR it is going somewhere good though. Arch-Angels, the devil, and all that cliche stuff you'd expect in young adult lit. If you never go read it I'll be happy. But it's there for the taking and the ripping apart of. It's SO painfully generic. If you try to read... I'm sorry.
See GREY HERE

2 comments:
If y'all haven't yet... go read this!!!
I started reading then remembered that I can not stand to read off the computer screen. I will read it though the one paragraph that I started seemed very intriguing. Very interesting and also have to see the next best author.
Post a Comment