Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dear Alana. From Quinn.

Alana, this is regarding that mysterious, anyonymous Hadley Enterprises commenter. First of all WTF? How old are we? 13? Don't comment if you're not mature enough to say who you are right? Anyway, thanks for your comments in our defense. And, if there's anyone who doesn't need to be told that they need to grow up and gain a better prospective on real life it's you! only if she knew the things you have been through! We love you and admire you! You are totally awesome and a great friend to Nicole and I. So, lets not give little miss annonymous the time of day. She clearly has some issues!

You're the Best,

Quinn

2 comments:

Alana said...

Firs of all, I loved your blog about you and Nicole. So sweet and touching. Thanks also for the shout out over here on the good old JNAC.

About anon: I know now that he/she does, in fact, NOT know me, thanks to that "real life" comment. Oh real life? Like homelessness, abandonment, a few tragic deaths, one suicide, depression and perpetual loneliness? I've heard about that.

Also: the mature grown ups I know have reached a point in their lives where they are secure and unashamed, willing to stand up and behind their opinions.

Like you guys. I just loved the blog about marriage, I'll say it again.

Also, I'm glad someone else out there likes those touching country songs. Will you tell Brandon to dedicate one to me on the radio?

I also love "my eyebrows ain't plucked, there's a gun in my truck..."

Thanks for the validation.

Paul Levie said...

I don't really know where to mention this but that anonymous writer is a real asshole. Who doesn't know the situations that they are living better than the people that are living them. Why are people so stupid thinking that they can give advice in other peoples relationships. Get your own life, surely if anyone knew who that was would clear up a lot of confusion. Nobody is perfect we are all just trying our best. Quinn I know that we don't know a lot about each other but from the little we have interacted and the long blog that I was able to read you seem like a pretty rad dude. There isn't anything wrong with actually blogging about personal matters. The adults in the world will understand why and how these things are written.