I'm sitting in my classroom eating deep fried fish. I ditched prep and went to the BBAR. I'm checking blogs and being seriously entertained by the activity on our site. I'm thinking: This is the first time I've slacked on my job since school started. I'm also thinking: Whay does something so good (deep fried bliss) have to be so bad?
Also: Still amazed by Alana's comment about Adam and Eve a while back. Last night that had me up past midnight, going over the significance in my mind.
Hurray Friday!!! Want to watch the marathon tomorrow with Q and I at the morgue?
Also: Still amazed by Alana's comment about Adam and Eve a while back. Last night that had me up past midnight, going over the significance in my mind.
Hurray Friday!!! Want to watch the marathon tomorrow with Q and I at the morgue?
ps- so not a sit down shirt for pictures.

2 comments:
First time you have slacked on your job. Come on live a little, instead of going on a prep hour, shut the door better barricade yourself in your room and take a 45 minute nap at work. I found myself asleep at my desk the other day with the office door wide open and my office sits in a major hallway in the plant. Good thing my boss didn't walk by because really he is the only one that I would have even cared if he walked by.
Did your dad run in the marathon again this year?
Post a Comment