Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Response/Reaction

Alana,
you are the next Sandra Cisneros.

So I've been thinking about responses. I don't know. Maybe I'm over it...

To Alana: You may be attracted to suits and soldiers, but what man is not attracted to a pair of boobs and tall legs to carry them on?

To Anonymous: If you think what I wrote was offensive, then you didn't understand it.

To Ciara: Why do you have so much energy?

To Paul: Are you OK? I worry about you daily. Is it OK to worry about you? I just mean that I hope you survive. If you are happy... How did you do it?

To Jenny: Do you have any regrets? and... help! I don't know the first thing about booking my Thailand trip.

To Kari: You are my hero. I want to be just like you. I say a prayer for you always... not that you need it, just that you deserve it. You are a rock!

To Me: Look at how hard you work. You work so hard. Is it time to stop now?

To Renters: I hope you are happy and that Quinn is helping you and that it is working out for you and that we can be good landlords and that the air works and that the neighbors moved out and that the grass isn't dead and that the washer is hooked up correctly.

To my ex-boyfriend: I seriously hate your guts

To my other ex-boyfriend: What happened to you?

To Mark: KEEP going Keep fighting.

To MMM: Why can't I be nice to you? Why can't I swallow my pride? Why do I treat you so bad? WHy am I so impatient with you?

To Meree: No more roads- destinations please.

To Hiedi: Seriously, why are you still with Spencer? Who could be with someone so manipulative for so long? OK- I get it, maybe Jessica from session 2, but come on, she had mousy brown hair and low self-esteem. Hiedi, on the other hand, has everything going for her. She could have any guy in the world. Plus, did you see Monday's episode? Spencer completely disrespected her mom! I think I have never lothed any human being more... even more than Richard Hatch from survivor. Seriously- they should just write im out of the plot and pretend he never existed. The world would be so much better with out Spencer Pratt! What does he even do anyway? He doesn't have a job... he doesn't have any friends anymore? oooo- I feel my skin crawling just thinking about him.

If I had to choose between an all expense paid trip to Europe with Spencer Pratt and being stranded on a desert island with no food but what I could forage up for a month I'd choose the marooned option and add extra time just for the priviledge of avoiding an encounter with the most narcissistic person on the planet.

2 comments:

Paul Levie said...

Tough, life is tough is all that I can say

Alana said...

To Nicole: you are too funny. I am still laughing. I'm ashamed I don't know who Spencer Pratt is but apparently it is for the better. But I bet I can name those 2 ex boyfriends and which is which. No mystery there. HOOOOWWWLLLLL!!

At first I thought Anonymous really DOES know you, but then I realized that they must not. Anyone who does would know you really mean that about Quinn. I know how much you adore him! I guess that's why I didn't take it that way.
Presumptuous people.

I hope I didn't go too far in defending you but I couldn't help it. Drinking and dialing again, or the likeness of. (caramello bar and blogging). I keep checking your blog to see if anonymous will make another announcement.

p.s. I love blogging!!!