Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Janna


For years I have been telling Janna and her husband Mike that they live in a magazine. They have too much style for one family. Her house looks like a magazine and any old time I stop by they are doing things we here at our house wouldn't dream of. Things like: roasting whole chickens, cooking live, mail-order lobster, baking cakes, or just enjoying their general hipness. They are the family that "came with the frame". Janna has always had the ability to find the neatest things and is always one step ahead of the collective style consciousness. I convinced her to start her own blog and personally believe she was born to do so.

Check it out- Wish

She just got it up and running and is still working on the set-up. She confessed she just learned how to "copy and paste" so I'm sure it will be updated in the next few days. But already I must say... "dang girl, I already love the set up!" I don't think there is much to change.

2 comments:

Alana said...

I added Wish to "buddies" so it's always accessible.

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

ok I missed you at work tonight I was totally bummed when cody walked in instead of you.But its okay dont worry your pretty little head I totally understand atleast you didnt use such vulgar language infront of my sweet lil'babes ears.Sheesh. Peace love