Do I look fat to you???
Beside the point.
Sunday we went to a picnic in the part with fam and I noticed the shear impossibility of finding a spot that wasn't dominated by hispanic music, pinata's, and tacos.
I mean to say that I think the Latin American demographic takes the cake on the how-to of throwing a big bash. They have portable speakers, dancing, alcohol (well... can't go there), grills on wheels, volleyball nets.... It was like they set up camp bucca in the middle of Vernon Worthin. Why can't white people do that?
I definitely picked up some good tips for my baby shower (assuming I ever have one).
Friday, October 3, 2008
P-arty
Posted by Nic at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Palin may be able to see Russia from her house but I can see MEXICO from mine!
Yeah, they know how to party. I have always been jealous of that. We lived for a while in what we called "Tortilla Flats" (Cedar Glen, CA).
Gunshots every weekend... the "ariba" kind. Not to mention a man that wandered the neighborhood with an axe. I quit walking class.
We really don't know how to enjoy life like some other cultures. Siesta anyone? You probably saw that in Spain... the whole world shutting down mid-afternoon?
I can't wait to throw you the "ariba" kind of baby shower.
Post a Comment