Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just Clued In

I was clueless about the whole anonymous scandal that was going on until recently. Wow! Its like a soap opera on the internet. What ever happened to being non-judgemental? Isn't that what Christ taught. I love you Nicole and Alana.

PS: Remember when we were at Nic's house when I was visiting and we were talking about my mom and me taking care of her and I couldn't think of the word that started with "R". I remembered what it was. Resentment! I was trying to say that I didn't want to resent her because it is not her fault that she is sick and I want to have good memories of her. So I pray everyday that I will be patient with her and that I won't resent her.

1 comments:

Nic said...

I completely remember. That night was so fun. It inspired me to do something scandelous I have never done before... but it is way too mature to tell you about on the blog! Oh that I could see you again and ask some follow up questions.