In light of recent (and upcoming) events we decided to reorganize the two storage units. The essentials have their very own corner now right up front where we can get to them quickly. Our special corner involves a gun safe overflowing with anything you could ever want and even some spilling out into the surrounding area, cased. The ice chest is full of various rounds. But don't forget ice climbing tools for... you just never know? I suppose after global warming and World War the earth's next ice age will close upon us like a coffin lid. That's why we put the box on top... containing blankets. Also inside the box is my Dad's American flag. When we added the ax to our survival corner, Janna and I couldn't stop cracking up. She wondered what we should title our fun little corner and I said, "Oh, I don't know.... maybe... The Last of the Conservatives." It could be the next great American novel. Don't take my guns, don't take my flag, don't take my... sheathed tomahawk? You can call me Magua. Do my opinions on gun rights need to be revisited?
Monday, October 27, 2008
The Essentials
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you hear... Q got a second job. He's working for minimum wage at nights. Why you ask??? So he can buy more guns! No wonder you guys get along.
I think that next time I am in town we should all go and have a really fun time... SKEET SHOOTING or just shooting something in general, what do you all say? (Maybe just blow something up)
Post a Comment