Saturday, October 18, 2008

Zion

Running down the trail... oops, have to make a pit stop to see the letters. Letters are always the main attraction wherever we go. (store signs, grocery store, packaging...) She is still seeing letters in odd places. The latest strange ones were "T" in the seams of our concrete, "J" for a hook on Janna's wall, and I'm still looking for some "H" she talks about while pointing at the front of our house because I don't know what she's pointing at. She officially knows her entire alphabet and now she is learning some numbers. She's also liking shapes and knows and says "circle", "octagon", "oval." She finds circles everywhere too. What a crazy girl!

She steers Brandon's head like the reigns on a horse. Whenever he would stop to look somewhere else she would grab his head, point it down the trail and kick.

Camping was a bust so we made a day trip on Friday. Brandon went hunting today and didn't shoot a dang thing. Lucky Babmbis! He is so tired and is already asleep in the chair in the living room. I guess I will Netflix it alone tonight.



Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round... (click)
This happens to be one of my favorite songs of all time and I can't help but rock out to it!


Mmmm, I think I'll just taste some of this delicious looking mud...
Anika was obsessed with throwing rocks into the river and is still talking about it. Brandon had to be real quick about restocking her pile because she would freak out when she ran out of rocks.

3 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

o I love that little smoocher! What a ca-ute darling munchkin. What a fun day

Nic said...

Great pics! Did you get a new camera? She looks like emmet to me.

Alana said...

no, same old camera held together with screws and a make-shift plastic lens cap. I KNOW! I think she and Emmet look like bro and sis.