Saturday, September 13, 2008

BIG NIGHT FOR THE BIG B

Brandon got nominated to stay home with both of the kiddies while us adults went out to the new Scaldonis. The new Scaldonis is so uptown and loungy and it was friends and family discount night for their opening. Alex's girlfriend, Lu, is in town visiting. She just graduated from law school, moved back to Chicago, took the bar, and has been in Lake Arrowhead for a few weeks to pack and ship her things. She drove up for the weekend to see us. Lu is like another sister! I love that girl! It was nice to get out. Guess what else? I am on the schedule next week at Pasta Factory for 2 nights, and I honestly am thrilled. I wish I didn't wait so long to do it. Well, talk to me next Saturday, I suppose, and we'll see if I've changed my story. I hope Anika wont miss me those few hours as much as I will miss her. She goes to bed at 8, so really it's only 2 hours I will be gone. (in Anika time)


1 comments:

Ciara said...

Where is the new Scaldoni's? Did the close the old one?